Thinking about your personal business preferences will help you to identify how various businesses will fit your own management style. While business goals tend to be universal, business preferences tend to be very personal. What’s important to you in owning a business?
Begin designing your perfect franchise business by answering the questions in this checklist.
Some items to consider:
- Where do you want to do business?
- How many employees do you need?
- How much income do you need for a secure and comfortable living?
- What is your management style?
- How many hours do you want to work?
- What kind of environment do you want to work in?
- Are there certain types of businesses that do not interest you?
Download the full The Road Map to Success booklet to help you find your ideal franchise.