PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, our Business Fundamentals series will be offered via Zoom. Please see below for information and registration links.
SCORE Southeastern CT Presents "Fundamentals For Starting Your Business," a five-workshop series for individuals who are considering starting a business and for current business owners who are looking for insights and inspiration. These interactive sessions offer the opportunity for participants to learn from SCORE Mentors and other entrepreneurs.
This FREE series includes in-class work on the most important aspects of building a business, as well as discussion and brainstorming. Please click on the following module topics to learn more and register; after registering, you will receive information on how to join the webinar. It is recommended, though not required, to take all five sessions.
- What's The Big Idea? Tuesday, October 26, 2021 / 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Customers and Competition Thursday, October 28, 2021 / 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Marketing and Sales Basics Tuesday, November 2, 2021 / 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Digital Marketing Must-Haves Thursday, November 4, 2021 / 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Show Me the Money! Tuesday, November 9, 2021 / 5:30 - 7:00 PM